Beginning Sunday, June 4 and continuing each Sunday through Labor Day weekend (September 3), FPC hosts worship on the beach Lighthouse Beach Park. Come and experience worship in the grand cathedral of God’s creation, right at the water’s edge beneath the Blue Water Bridges and the historic Fort Gratiot Lighthouse!
- Service begins at 8:00a.m.
- Dress is VERY casual (come in your shorts and bare feet)
- Pets are welcome
- Children of all ages are encouraged to come
- Music is blended between some traditional hymns and more contemporary music (but all with acoustic instruments–there is no electricity)
- BYOB (bring your own blanket) or chair
- Stay for fellowship in the picnic area afterwards
There really is nothing like this service elsewhere in the Blue Water Area. We hope you’ll come and see for yourself and join us as we worship God!