Before it was ever called “the church,” the community of Jesus followers were known by their common / shared life. Likewise, FPC is a place where relationships with each other are vitally important as they reflect our relationship to God. So we nurture our relationships with one another through opportunities for fellowship, taking time to share faith and fun, joys and concerns, food and activity.
- Men’s Breakfast – 7:30 a.m. each Wednesday
- The Piecemakers (Quilters) – 10:00 a.m. each Wednesday
- Port Presby Social Group – Meet approximately once a month by announcement
- Port Presby Pedal Pushers – Like to bicycle? Meets periodically through the year, weather permitting
- Martha Circle (Women’s Group)- Second Thursdays
- Sarah Circle (Women’s Group) – Second Wednesdays
- Port Presby Kids’ Crew (3rd – 5th grade) 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. on Wednesday
- SPARK Youth Group (6th-12th grade) 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. on Wednesday
Watcher’s Eve – An afternoon of food, crafts, fellowship, and worship to prepare the whole family for the journey of Advent. Held on the 1st Sunday of Advent each year.
Lenten Potlucks – Luncheons during Lent, featuring a speaker and/or activity, and the annual youth talent show and spaghetti supper.
Easter Breakfast – The best pancakes you’ve ever eaten, and the net proceeds go to the One Great Hour of Sharing Offering. Held at 8:30 a.m. on Easter morning following the sunrise service.
Oasis – Each Wednesday from September through May we gather at 5:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall for a light supper and then, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. we break with activities for all ages; from youth groups for elementary through high school, to special studies and activities for adults.